This might be the best Mango smoothie ever.
Honestly, it might! It tastes more like a special mango ice cream than a healthy drink! But worry not - it's just fruit, plant based milk and water, and full of vitamins and nutrients. This almost bright yellow smoothie has a naturally sweet flavor and the creamiest icy texture. Here's why it works so well:
- Mango & Cupuaçu pulp: Using our frozen pulps gives it just the right texture. And because our fruit is always sun-ripened on the trees, they develop fully their taste, textures and vitamins. Plus, their flavors blend very well: mango is naturally sweet and Cupuaçu has a funkier, exotic flavor;
- Banana: The banana helps to make the texture creamy and accentuates the natural sweetness;
- Water & Milk: To help with the texture, we combine water and oat milk together. You can use any type of dairy or non-dairy milk you want, of course;
- Ice: Ice makes the perfect frothy texture;
- Fresh lemon juice: Lemon juice is like salt for sweet foods, help bringing upfront the flavors: of mango and cupuaçu.
For 1 big (about 500ml) smoothie:
- 1x Tropix Mango
- 1x Tropix Cupuaçu
- 1/2 banana
- 100ml water
- 100ml oat milk
- 2-3 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
Add all the ingredients to a blender except the ice and water. Blend until smooth then add ice and water a bit at a time until you get the desired frothy texture. Serve immediately.